www.pathwaysofthesoulack.com

"We are born at a given moment, in a given place, and like vintage years of wine, we have the qualities of the year and the season of which we are born. Astrology does not lay claim to anything more." - Carl Gustav Jung

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Aquarius Full Moon Highlighting an Intense Week

  The moon is exactly opposite the sun today at 2:57 p.m. meaning we have arrived at the Full Moon phase in this monthly dance between "the lights", illuminating where we have just come from and shedding light on the path ahead. The moon represents the subconscious while the sun represents the outward drive in life. That these two have reached the mid-point of their dance, the Moon in Aquarius and the Sun in Leo, in fixed signs of the zodiac, should show us where we are at in dealing with our "outward compliance and inward design".

   OK, ok... so WHAT does that mean anyway?! For me, it means that I get to see if my plan for putting into action my passion(s) for moving ahead are proceeding along the path I intended. Aquarius is the fixed Air sign having to do with groups and friendships; who we surround ourselves with is important if we want to feel supported to reach our goals. Leo is the fixed Fire sign and has to do with our child-like creativity and enjoyment of life. This Full Moon can show us how well we're doing in these two areas of our lives, especially if we know where Leo/Aquarius is in our natal chart. Another way of saying this is, "are you having any fun yet?!"

  This is going to surprise some of my regular readers who know how long-winded I can be, but that's all I want to say right now! Mull it over, meditate, dance under the light of the moon and get back to me tomorrow - I'll have more to say then!

  In the meantime, remember to keep your head in the stars and your feet on the ground!



No comments:

Post a Comment