www.pathwaysofthesoulack.com

"We are born at a given moment, in a given place, and like vintage years of wine, we have the qualities of the year and the season of which we are born. Astrology does not lay claim to anything more." - Carl Gustav Jung

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Virgo New Moon

   This will be a different sort of post for me. I am feeling the Balsamic Phase of this Moon cycle which is ending, very strongly. The low pressure and residual Solar Flares and Geomagnetic action all seem to have slammed into me, along with hurricanes, tropical storms, deaths and a myriad of transitions... some positive by the way. Also, I did 16 mini readings at the Island Fair this past weekend and I am more or less, talked out.

    So... I'll be stringing some words together which reflect the energy of this New Moon in Virgo. I hope you get something out of it. Think of it as an astrological poem.

Sun and Moon dance together as one in practical Virgo.
Earthy practicality seeks healing in opposition to maverick Centaur Chiron. Where do you hurt? How do you heal? Let me help you.
What do you mean you can't cope? Yes you can! You have the tools to help you adjust. Discernment... digestion... what feeds your soul, your body, your mind?! Take what you need and leave the rest.
Life is a dance. Practice your steps. Do your best. You will progress.

Neptune swimming opposite Mercury and Mars. Wait... what did you say? What way did he go? The fog makes it hard to follow.
Are you trying to confuse me, dazzle me with b.s. or deceive me?
When I wake up from this dream, will I know the direction home?

One foot in front of the other, a day at a time in the button factory... got it! Just do the next right thing. Progress, not perfection. 
Cleanse, release, organize and assimilate!

Venus and Saturn give assists to Uranus. Independence, inquisitiveness, ingenuity. Why don't you be you and and I'll be me? Maybe we could work together and maintain our separate identity. Stranger things have happened.

Just keep it real. Head in the stars, feet on the ground and hang in there.

RIP Lou. May you breathe easier now~
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment